The path to a diverse and inclusive team culture is an important, but also fundamental decision. It requires openness, courage to go new ways and sustainable commitment. My team and I accompany you with comprehensive DEI consulting. Are we right for your company? Jump down to our FAQ.
You don't take the next step alone.
- Ideal as a first impulse for your team / management
- Digital and scalable for internal communication
- Individual format according to your needs
- Make better decisions: in project teams, in recruiting, in promotions
- Tailor-made trainings for all target groups and levels
- the ideal door opener for further D&I work
- Ideal for determining your location
- Individual audits for HR, Culture or Communication
- Data-based foundation for further D&I work and strategy
- Holistic Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Project framework and scope according to your needs
- For data-based results and operational recommendations
Diversity Management - Where do I start?
Diversity & Inclusion only works if your company develops measures in all areas of the company, tests them, implements them, discards them or finds them good, and then starts again from scratch.
Request a get-to-know conversation now
In our DEI consulting, we can only serve a handful of customers at a time and achieve well-founded results at the same time. The more detailed and informative your request is, the better. Feel free to read through our FAQ to get your first questions answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
We need basic DEI advice for our business. What are the next steps?
Let's first take a look together at where you currently stand. I work data-based, i.e. a qualitative and quantitative analysis will provide us with important insights that are important for the development of the strategy. I will be happy to advise you without obligation in a preliminary meeting. Write to me via the contact form or to hello (at) floriamoghimi.de.
Who is your DEI consulting and training for?
We work with companies that recognize that DEI work is essential now and in the future. To do this, we collaborate with DEI leaders who want to create more equal opportunity structures and inclusive work environments for diverse teams.
Prerequisites for cooperation are:
- that you want to set goals and achieve them
- that you have the mandate for DEI work in your company
- that you have supporters in your company
- that you want to save time because you will achieve results faster with our consulting and training services
- That you see intersectionality as central and use the intersectional lens.
Who is your diversity consulting and training not for?
You are wrong with us if you
- do not want to seriously look at the status quo together with us
- do not want to critically question the structures
- have no supporting network in your company and the management is absolutely not supporting you
- want to work on one-dimensional diversity categories without thinking intersectionally
- do not have an official mandate for DEI work in your company.
What is the financial investment?
That depends on what you want to achieve. In the get-to-know conversation we first clarify whether and how we can support you and what the optimal solution for you is.
How diverse and inclusive are we as a company or team?
We can assess this well with my individual frameworks. A Diversity Audit & Assessment is suitable for taking stock. We would be happy to arrange a personal preliminary meeting.
What is the best way to get started with the topic of Diversity & Inclusion?
Feel free to visit my blog and sign up for the D&I appetizers. There I have already prepared a lot of knowledge for you. We can best clarify your individual questions in a get-to-know conversation. Fill out the contact form now.