The path to a diverse and inclusive team culture is an important but also fundamental decision. It requires openness, courage to go new ways and sustainable commitment. My team and I accompany you on this journey with comprehensive diversity measures.
- Ideal as a first impulse for your team / management
- Digital and scalable for internal communication
- Individual format according to your needs
- Improve your team culture and decision-making
- Tailor-made trainings for all target groups and levels
- the ideal door opener for further D&I work
- Ideal for determining your location
- Individual audits for HR, Culture or Communication
- Data-based foundation for further D&I work and strategy
- Holistic Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Project framework and scope according to your needs
- For data-based results and operational recommendations
Diversity & Inclusion only works if your company develops measures in all areas of the company, tests them, implements them, discards them or finds them good, and then starts again from scratch.
What is diversity?
A common understanding of what diversity actually means and what it does not mean is essential for further work. You can find out more in this article.
What is the best way to get started with the topic of Diversity & Inclusion?
Take a look at my blog and sign up for the D&I bites. I've already prepared a lot for you there.
How diverse and inclusive are we as a company or team?
Can you give a (digital) lecture on diversity with us?
We need a fundamental diversity strategy for our company. What are the next steps?
Let's first take a look together at where you currently stand. I work data-based, i.e. a qualitative and quantitative analysis will provide us with important insights that are important for the development of the strategy. I will be happy to advise you without obligation in a preliminary meeting. Write to me via the contact form or to hello (at) floriamoghimi.de.
Are you ready to embrace change? Great! How can we best support you in this? Please note: We are taking a lot of interest in our services. The more detailed and informative your request to us is right now, the better!
We look forward to hearing from you!