Unsolicited application: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consultant
About us: Floria Moghimi Diversity & Inclusion Consulting works with clients in innovative industries to make their structures and teams more diverse, inclusive and equal opportunity. We simplify the complex while keeping the essential in mind: Creating a world that lives intersectionality and is equal opportunity for all. To this end, we offer workshops, trainings, audits and analyses in order to formulate and implement suitable strategies together with our clients.
You are experienced in the field of DEI consulting and would like to apply on your own initiative? Unfortunately, we are not looking for new colleagues at the moment - but that may change!
This is important to us:
- You bring your knowledge in the area of diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity to existing and upcoming client projects.
- You are a partner for our customers and good at working together on their DEI strategy in a solution-oriented and supportive way.
- You get to the bottom of things based on data and derive recommendations for action from it
- Your workshops inspire and guide our clients towards their individual goals, e.g. their DEI vision or their DEI roadmap.
What we want from you:
- You have a proven track record of advising companies on diversity, inclusion, intersectionality, and anti-discrimination issues
- You have conducted qualitative analysis (one-on-one interviews and/or focus group interviews) or have experience in quantitative data analysis and have derived results for strategies from the data
- You have the analytical ability to package large and complex ideas into smaller work packages
- You know many workshop methods and enjoy designing strategy workshops or trainings that bring the groups to their goal in a creative and focused way.
- You can discuss your ideas clearly, convincingly and empathetically across hierarchical levels and maintain supportive contact with all contact persons.
- You feel comfortable working independently on projects, but also like collaborative teamwork
- You can write reports and presentations in English and lead workshops in English.
- You are driven by the idea of working towards a more equal world.
What we offer you:
- the opportunity to help shape the company and grow with us
- a remote workplace in Berlin - our clients are mainly based in Berlin, so you should live in Berlin or be willing to move to Berlin
- 30 days holiday
- a warm-hearted, motivated team with room for your personal development
- Feminist values and collaborative, appreciative, discrimination-sensitive togetherness
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your speculative application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer internships.